Interpreting Services

The New Jersey Judiciary provides court-interpreting services. If you need an interpreter, notify the court as soon as possible. If your case is in Municipal Court, call the phone number found on the traffic ticket or court notice. If your case is in Superior Court, click on the county where your case will be heard.

NOTE: When the court has scheduled a matter requiring an interpreter, parties are required to notify the court if the matter settles or is otherwise to be postponed so that the court does not incur unnecessary interpreter fees. A party that fails to notify the court may be assessed the cost of the interpreter.

Please contact the division where the case originates.