Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Get Help


Call 911 in an emergency

If you or someone you are with is in danger or having a physical or mental health crisis, call 911 right away.

Statewide Call Center

The Judiciary’s statewide call center can help with general questions, technical issues, and attorney registration information.  Call 609-421-6100   Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Reach out to your local courthouse

Call your local ombudsman for general customer service questions. They can help you find a court office, government services, and other resources. They can answer questions about court procedures and give you forms and other information if you are representing yourself in court.

Special Accommodations

Ask for accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).

Request an interpreter for your upcoming court hearing

Find an attorney

You can use the Statewide Attorney Index to search for certified attorneys in your area.

The NJ State Bar Association also maintains a list of county referral services that might be helpful.

Do you qualify for free legal services? Legal Services of New Jersey maintains a directory of regional legal services offices. They also have a helpful website for dealing with many different legal issues.

Child Support

Call 1-877-NJKiDS1 (877-655-4371) for help with a child support matter.

Report mistreatment

If you believe that you have been mistreated by court staff or court security personnel, you can contact the ombudsman or the EEO office

You can report judicial misconduct to the Advisory Committee on Judicial Conduct. You can report attorney misconduct to the Office of Attorney Ethics. If you are seeking reimbursement from an attorney who has been found guilty of stealing money, contact the Lawyers' Fund for Client Protection. 

Tell us about your day in court

Complete a customer satisfaction survey . We will use your feedback to improve our services.