At times, the New Jersey Supreme Court issues correspondence on administrative matters unrelated to litigation.
Recent Supreme Court correspondence includes:
- Chief Justice Stuart Rabner’s State of the Judiciary Address to the New Jersey State Bar Association. May 19, 2023. Watch the video.
- Special Committee on the Duration of Disbarment for Knowing Misappropriation: Released on the June 23, 2022.
- Statement of Chief Justice Stuart Rabner on Supreme Court Vacancy. Released on the Feb. 16, 2022.
- Statement on Legislation Regarding Administrative Director. Released on the Dec.22, 2022.
- Statement of Chief Justice Rabner on Legislative Apportionment Commission. Released on the October 7, 2021, this letter from the Chief Justices explains the decision-making process for the appointment of the 11th member of the Legislative Apportionment Commission. Retired Appellate Judge Philip S. Carchman was selected to serve.
- Statement of Chief Justice Stuart Rabner on Supreme Court Vacancy. Released on July 28, 2021, this letter from the Chief Justice emphasizes the importance of a new Supreme Court Justice selection. The retirement of Justice Jaynee LaVecchia has created a vacancy on the bench.