Recovery courts are a successful and cost-effective way solution to address non-violent crime related to drug and alcohol dependency. Defendants in recovery court get the help they need to break their addictions. They can receive treatment, counseling, guidance, and close supervision to get them on the path to recovery. Recovery court graduates are more likely to avoid future criminal behavior. They are also more likely to stay sober, complete their education, find employment, and stay connected to their families and their communities. Learn more.
Recovery Court Brochures
- Recovery Courts Work - brochure
- Recovery Courts Work - brochure (Spanish)
- Will Recovery Court Work for Me?
- Will Recovery Court Work for Me? (Spanish)
Recovery Support and Meetings
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Rutgers Health Telephone Recovery Support
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Smart Recovery
- Virtual Recovery Meetings
Treatment Provider Information
- For inquiries on how to become a recovery court treatment provider, email Tyrone.Richardson@dhs.nj.gov or Senate.Maxwell@dhs.nj.gov