Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Learn about your options when you receive a non-dissolution complaint. 

Responding to a Non-Dissolution Complaint Filed Against You

If you received a complaint, you have a choice:

  1. You have the right to file a response. You can also file a counterclaim asking the court to make other changes besides those that were requested.
  2. You are not required to respond. The court case will proceed anyway.

To file a response to a non-dissolution complaint, follow the steps listed under "File a Case."" You are the "Defendant."

If you are asking for child support, establishment of paternity, spousal support, or health insurance coverage, complete these forms too:

For custody, parenting time or visitation, also complete the