- Enter report data into an electronic system.
- Compare report data to case information.
- Identify errors or discrepancies.
- Report errors to the court.
- Make suggestions for follow-up.
Analyzing guardianship paperwork is complicated. Qualified volunteers must have some knowledge of legal documents and/or financial documents. Experience with both and a desire to learn more are important. Requirements:.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience or interest in legal documents.
- Experience or interest in financial reporting.
Qualified candidates will be interviewed. Volunteers commit to a minimum of one year of service. GMP provides program-specific training.
- Pass a background check.
- Get fingerprinted.
- Accept and comply with the Code of Conduct.
GMP Volunteer Schedules and Workload
GMP volunteers work remotely from home. Volunteers usually work six to twelve hours per month at any time that is convenient for them.