The New Jersey Courts have changed the jury selection process in response to the pandemic.
- All jurors will first report online by video for orientation. Jurors will be able to raise any general Covid-19 concerns before reporting in person.
- The Judiciary does not ask jurors about their vaccination status.
- Face masks are optional in courtroom sand jury assembly areas.
- Your health and safety are important to us. The Judiciary continues to follow the guidance of public health officials, including the New Jersey Department of Health.
- If you feel sick, do not report to the courthouse. Instead, contact your local jury management office to reschedule your service.
- Read the Supreme Court's most recent order on Covid-19.