Volunteer Information - Ocean County
Guidelines: Read about the general guidelines for the volunteer program, that should be considered before submitting a volunteer application.
Program Descriptions: Click any of the program titles below to view the program description or view a statewide list of the court volunteer programs. Please note that the availability of programs varies by county based on the needs of the local court and the particular community.
- Child Placement Review Board (CPR)
- Court Appointed Special Advocate(CASA)
- Courthouse Services Assistance (CSA) Actively Recruiting
- Courthouse Visitors Assistance (CVA) Actively Recruiting
- Guardianship Monitoring Program (GMP) Actively Recruiting
- Municipal Court Mediation(MCM) Actively Recruiting
- Small Claims Settlement (SMCS) Actively Recruiting
- Special Civil Settlement (SCS) Actively Recruiting
- Juvenile Conference Committees (JCC)
- Landlord/Tenant Settlement (LTS) Actively Recruiting
How to Apply: Access the volunteer application, which should be printed, completed (including an original signature), and forwarded to the address shown below.
- ATTN: Volunteer Services Liaison
Driving Directions: Get directions to Ocean County courthouse.
Contact Us: Should you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to email or call the local volunteer services liaison using the contact information below.